Playing Bingo Online
Playing online bingo is simply great. It is suitable for just about any age group regardless if you are male or female.
So why would you want to play bingo online?
Well there are so many good reasons to play online that we are sure we have missed out a few but here is a summary for you;
- Meet new friends while chatting to fellow online bingo players. Many online players play for this reason and meet friends in the bingo games rooms at set times to catch up with each other while playing bingo online.
- Win great games and prizes. Most online bingo sites offer fantastic jackpots and many have these hourly, daily and weekly and in some cases their may be special games at the end of a month that have a massive jackpot.
- Be safe at home. As you can play bingo online from the comfort of your own home on your own computer you don't have to go out at all. This of course enables you to play more often and if the weather is no good outside you donít need to go to your local bingo hall to play.
- Anyone can play. Thatís right itís a very simple game and the online bingo even has automatic features built in that make sure you never miss a winning bingo call when you win.
- Other games available. Most online bingo sites offer other games that will keep you entertained for hours. Some of the best are chat games that are very entertaining and are run by the bingo room chat managers who over time you get to know like friends too.
So, just who is your typical bingo player?
Well the simply answer is anyone! but our research shows that many players are ages between 30 - 60 with over 60% of online bingo players being female.
What king of games can I play?
There are literally hundreds of varieties of bingo games, but that's not all! You've got all sorts of slots,
video poker machines, blackjack, chat games, and in some cases a whole lot more. Some bingo halls are set up more
like casinos, so you've got a taste of everything you like.
Do I have to play for real money?
You can play online bingo for real money, or for free. In many cases you can still win real money when you play
with free money, but you're going to be limited in what you can withdraw, or what games you can play. In general,
when you play with real money, you've got no limits on what you can take away from the House. In either case, you
have ample opportunity to have fun!
Can I play bingo if I have a gambling problem?
While bingo is, in many circles, considered primarily a social game, it is gambling. There's risk and reward, just like slots or blackjack.
If you've got a gambling problem, bingo is probably not the right choice as it can be addictive. It's kind of like asking if an alcoholic can have beer.
It's not vodka, but it's still alcohol.
Is there an age restriction?
In general, this is not a problem since most bingo players are old ladies, but yes, depending on the site, the minimum age is generally 18 years old.